WHY MY GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME - MIKYC COMEDY

If there is any thing that scare a guy most is when his girlfriend tells him that she's pregnant this how most naija guys behaves when they impregnate their girlfriend.
Read this conversation Mikyc and her girlfriend had on phone.



Nelly: 
(wasn't looking happy, she reached phone on the table, she dialed Mikyc's number, her boyfriend. Mikyc picked up.)
Hello There's a problem.
Mkyc:
(with a puzzled look asked) what is the matter love?
Nelly:
Hmmm, Mikyc there's a big trouble.
Mikyc:
Bae just talk to me, I can handle it trust me nah.


Nelly:
My stomach has been paining me.
Mikyc:
Ehe. Go take drugs. Buy flagyl ok
Nelly: 
Baby is not drug matter ooh
Mikyc:
So which matter is it then
Nelly:
Ooooooh dear am in serious pain here.
Mikyc:
Baby can you just tell me what the matter realy is okay
Nelly:
Since last week i noticed that my system changed
Mikyc:
How love? Does your digestive system lack nutrition or do you ate big food that then blocked your excretry system.
Nelly: 
No dear very far from that. I having been waiting for two months, and i have not seen it......
Mikyc:
Had not seen what?
Nelly: 
Easy na. My men.....................
Mikyc:
Talk to me dear am a man now
Nelly:
mens...........es. My menstrual flow

Mikyc:
(as i heard that one automatically i formed i can't hear her)
I don't get. I can't hear you. The network is foulty. hello hello.....
Nelly: 
I have lost my period!
Mikyc:
ehe na, go and find it. Simple. 
Then I hung the call and brought out my sim, broke it, and swallowed it.And I ran away
That was all I did, and ever since she did'nt call or asked of me again.
Get more funny post. And do not be stingy share to friends and loved ones this month to add smiles on their face.
We are at your srevise, post using the 'send your post and advert form below.
Like our page by clicking the get social.