Worlds Most Fastest And Energetic Rapper Has Revealed How 50 Cent Almost Made Him Quit Rapping


The world most fastest and energitic rapper, Eminem has revealed how 50 Cent nearly made him quit rapping.
In a birthday video message posted on Instagram to Fiddy, which you can watch below, Marshall Mathers claims that the G-Unit’s rap on ‘Places To Go’ from the 8 Mile soundtrack made him want to throw in the towel in 2002.

”Yo, Fif. First off, I wanna say happy birthday. Secondly, I want to remind you of a verse you did that made me want to quit rapping,” he said.
He then rapped: ”Picture a perfect picture/picture me in the paper/picture me starting shit/picture me busting my gat/picture police man dey ain’t gotta picture of that.



”Where I’m from its a fact/you gotta watch your back/You wear a vest without a gat/you’s a target jack.”
And after finishing the verse from the song, Eminem said: ”Yeah, so, that made me want to stop rapping, for like a long time.”


50 Cent posted the video on his own account and wrote: ”Thank you @eminem you know your still the best in the world to me man, I love you bro.”

Eminem is set to headline this year’s Reading and Leeds Festivals, which takes place on the weekend of August 25-27 at Richfield Avenue, and Bramham Park.


He joins Kasabian and Muse along with Bastille, Liam Gallagher, Haim, Blossom, At The Drive In, Fatboy Slim and Major Lazer.
Meanwhile, 50 Cent has hit out at Jay Z‘s new album ‘4:44‘ – slamming it as “golf course music” and “too smart”.








“I listened to Jay shit, that ‘4:44’,” said Fiddy in a since-deleted Instagram post. “I thought the shit was aight. I liked the shit, but I’m gonna keep it 100 – the shit was a little … the shit was too smart. I felt like I was supposed to be wearing like glasses and shit and like a tie, a fucking sweater around my waist. It was like Ivy League shit.”

We at your service. Send happenings around you.