One funny thing about Nigerian Police is, they could arrest you for having a BIG VISION IN LIFE.
They arrest for silly reasons like,why you wear the back of your dress, why answering call with the left hand, etc.
When I enter naija for the first day, I was actually coming back from the United Kingdom.
I boarded a taxi, yellow painted outside, but inside is like where the whole of Africa trains their pigs. Was still enduring the foul odor coming out from the beautiful taxi, no AC. Then i reflect to my easy and luxurious life in the U.K.
 
The taxi was in motion, and my head rested on the seat, still reflecting my beautiful life in U.K when i noticed that the car was no more in motion. 
 
Police officer: Come down MR. man (i came down anxiously); na me you dey carry shoulder up for eeh, come here you just commit an offence we call shoulder-uptizm, and its an offence punishable by the law in section 11180 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

 
Me: Please officer why are you embarrassing me? You delaying my time. I know my right.
Omor the worst mistake you can do in life is telling Naija Officer you have a right. As i told the man that i have a right, nest thing na for ground i dey.
 
Officer: Offence number 2, here in Nigeria there's nothing like rights of citizen. You have just commited what we call constitutional abuse. He grabed my waist like i was the most notorious criminal troubling the state.
 
Me: Officer if this is a joke stop it just stop it now.
 
Officer: see this fool, committing offence upon offence. What do you mean by an Officer of the law playing in his duty post, another crime you just commit. He turned to the taxi driver and commanded him to drive off. That i have done what the constitution termed constitutional assassination.