Comedy For The Week - [Mikyc Comedy]

Nigerian girls sometimes could be very funny. They can act and form like mad. Here is how they behave most times if they want to take excuss why they can't meet their boyfriend.

Here is a conversation between me and my girlfriend; Cynthia.


I called her one afternoon, she picked but wasn't sounding rather happy.

Me : Hello baby.

Cynthia : How are you doing?

Me: Am fine you?

Cynthia: Love am ok, but.............


Me: but what darling?

Cynthia: I don't actually think we can still see today again.

Me: Why baby?

Cynthia: Am traveling now. Am going to my villiage for burial. Am so sorry to fail you love.

Me: Baby please just try we need to see is important dear.

Cynthia: Love am sorry i can't, am at the bus stop already.

Me: Ok there's no problem. I just wanted to take you out for shopping this evening that's all. Safe journey ok bye.

Cynthia: ehh baby am on my way to your house. Don't go anywhere am almost at your compound.

Me: Ah baby why? Are you not traveling again for the burial?

Cynthia: I was just joking, there's no burial, i just tested you.

Me: In that case no problem, but i was just joking too.
Who is wiser now, me or my girlfriend?



Don't laugh alone okay. Share to friends, to your love ones too.
We are at your service. Post adverts and happenings around you here. Us the post form. 
Happy new week!!!